Mosaic Fusions: Business & Talent Development Support
Mosaic Fusions works with organisations to develop highly productive and fulfilling workplaces that reflect the rich diversity of the society that we live in.
Mosaic Fusions takes account of the opportunities and challenges that come with circumstances such as:
- Day to Day People Management - The effective day to day running of the people elements of business.
- Skills shortage - It is an established fact that it can be difficult for organisations to find employees with the skills and capabilities they require to run effectively.
- Brexit Implications in the UK – positioning organisation to be able to prepare to efficiently respond to the implications of Brexit by recognising future workforce needs/changes and planning for them
- Diversity - Developing workplaces that not only represent the society that we live in, but make the most of skills and capabilities at all levels available.
- Acceptance & Inclusion - Integrating and allowing employees to come as they are; bringing their whole selves to the workplace, whilst maintaining that which is integral to organisations.
- The Future Workplace - Preparing for the benefits and challenges of the future workplace with the implications of automation, artificial intelligence and other changes.
The Mosaic Workplace
Through years of experience and research, Mosaic Fusions has been able to establish that organisations that can boast of talented and engaged workforces tend to be more productive and profitable than those that don’t. Productivity and as such profitability are further enhanced and optimised through a diverse workforce in an inclusive environment which can boast of a shared vision, values and objectives. Key is for all these elements to be work together holistically to create what we refer to as a Mosaic workplace.
Mosaic because the visions, values and objectives are like the glue of a piece of art. The different colours represent our diversity whilst our business, engagement and talent management strategies ensure that all the different pieces are positioned for full effectiveness.
Attributes of a Mosaic Workplace
- A clear mission, aims & objectives that create the ability to identify with and relate to others around a common purpose
- Shared ethos and values
- Clear individual goals and objectives as a part of wider organisation objectives
- Clear and open processes and approaches with flexibility around a focus on outcomes
- Organic Diversity (culture – conditions and approach that allow diversity to develop naturally)
- An inclusive Environment
- The encouragement of individuality with people enabled to bring their whole selves to work
- Open Opportunities and clear pathways for all
- Self Actualisation and Fulfilment
- A culture of Trust
- A productive & profitable organisation
Elements of a Mosaic Workplace
- Diversity strands - Age, Ethnicity, Sexual Orientation, Physical & Mental Ability, Race, Gender
- Diversity beyond the surface - Marital Status, Social Status, Nationality, Language/Accent, Appearance, Location, Hobbies, Educational Background, Religion
- Cultural Diversity
- Skills & Professional Capabilities
- Personality and Communication styles
- Individual and Organisation values and beliefs
- Organisation Purpose
- Diversity of thought, business models and approach